Info Davao

Davao City’s Online Journal

info.davaoexchange.com - Davao Mountain Range

Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Davao Moves to New Location

September 28th, 2007 --

The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Office in Davao, which used to be located at the Uyanguren district has now moved to it’s new location in Granland Business Center in R. Castillo St.

The PRC Region XI is a regional office of the PRC in Manila which handles the development, regulation, testing, renewal and induction of professionals (doctors, nurses, engineers, midwives, etc.) in the Philippines and is placed under the office of the President. The PRC was first established by a presidential decree in 1973 by then President, Ferdinand Marcos.

Be sure to be in appropriate attire (pants and shirt) when going to that office, as based from this own writers experience who was wearing shorts at that time. They will turn you away and ask you to change your clothes.

Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) - Davao

Tel No: (082)234-0006 (082)2340007 (082)2340008(fax)
Address: Granland Business Center, R. Castillo St., Davao City

Category : Davao Announcements

55 responses so far ↓

• 1 Janeth C. Tayone // Jan 28, 2008 at 4:16 pm

Sir/Madam:

Good day!

May I ask for land line or any cellphone number for inquiry.

Thank you.

Janeth C. Tayone

• 2 Mqyflor B. Gomez // Apr 10, 2008 at 9:41 pm

Dear Sir/Madame:
    Have a nice day to all of u,,i am filipino overseas
    in saudi arabia,,,i graduated Bachelor in Elementary Education,,but sad to say i dont past yet the LET Board exam,,may i know what the date of filing documents so that i can be one of the examinees in 2008?i wish u can help me
    so that i can prepare things before i came to Philippines on june…
    Thanks a lot and more power…

mayflor

• 3 gretchen // Apr 14, 2008 at 12:02 pm

Dear Sir/Madam;
    Good Day!
    I am an Education graduate, may I know the schedule of filing documents for the 2008 LET exam.
    I am hoping for your reply. Godbless!

• 4 Elizabeth S. Espadero // Apr 21, 2008 at 2:52 pm

Dear Sir/madam:
    This is in connection with my license which was renewed last December 27, 2007, the Profession is Secondary Education, may I know if it is already available? I have contacted you through your landline but it was busy.

I am hoping for your reply. Thank you and God bless. more Power

• 5 michael dodongan // Apr 24, 2008 at 6:42 pm

may i know any land line or mobile number that i can contact for inquiries? thnx

• 6 ching // Apr 29, 2008 at 6:08 am

Dear Sir/Madam;
    Good Day!
    I am a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine graduate, may I know the schedule of filing of documents for the 2008 examination as well as the needed papers for that matter.
    I am hoping for your reply. Godbless!

• 7 rhona mae yu // May 23, 2008 at 10:38 pm

Hello
    I would like to ask for a verification for my initial registration. I am a registered nurse, i needed this form for my application for nursing in australia. Hope u could help me . Thank you.

• 8 janess bulat-ag // Jun 2, 2008 at 8:15 pm

Dear Sir/Madam
    good day!
    I am a secondary teacher 2007 board passer,kindly send me the schedule for getting the teacher’s license.
    thank you so much.

• 9 Jay-ar // Jun 3, 2008 at 8:42 pm

The PRC i s supposed to be a government institution right? That means they are into service right? Then how come the people working there are so rude?! They are really rude!

• 10 cristienconceja // Jun 11, 2008 at 5:37 pm

may i know prc manila contact number. please

• 11 alden jay p. agbon // Aug 15, 2008 at 3:38 pm

sir/maam,
    may I just ask if my sister’s renewed PRC ID is already allowed to be taken from your office?

my sister’s name is LIZA AGBON ARBANIA, RN

thank you.. and God bless.

• 12 nataniel bader // Aug 26, 2008 at 5:00 pm

Please let me know the deadline of application for CPA board exam this October. Thank you so much.
    My email add is nathabad@yahoo.com

• 13 Jessie Reponte // Aug 29, 2008 at 2:19 pm

Good day.

I’m a LET applicant for this coming sept. 28, 2008. I applied last june 27 at your office but i just found out yesterday that my last name was mispelled by the cashier on the Official Receipt at the last window in the application process.
    I want to verify if my name is included in the masterlist of the applicants for LET-BEED.
    Kindly inform me trough my email add. jessbhadz_2187@yahoo.com or by my mobile number 09072297393.
    Thank you very much.

• 14 CRISTINE // Sep 5, 2008 at 4:48 pm

HI MAY I KNOW WHERE CAN I INQUIRE ABOUT SHCEDULE OF BOERD EXAMS THANK YOU

• 15 CRISTINE // Sep 5, 2008 at 4:58 pm

pls i want to know where can i inquire about board exams and can i use online application??/\

• 16 Ma.Liza Camarines // Oct 21, 2008 at 10:53 am

gud morning po! ask ko lng po kng pwd akng mg process ng license ko d2…i just have a copy of the result from prc manila un lng po…but if possible po could you send me the email address of prc iloilo or the landline number….thanks po and more power….

• 17 Ma.Liza Camarines // Oct 21, 2008 at 10:56 am

kindly inform me through my email add….liza_122381@yahoo.com.
    thank u very much….

• 18 Amy // Oct 23, 2008 at 1:51 pm

Dear Sir / Madame:

Mabuhay!!!!!

I am one of 2006 board passer for forester’s licensure exam from Bislig City. I just want to inquire if you could send my professional I.D through mail?

Kindly reply to my email add : amy_ambal@yahoo.com

Thank you very much.God bless!!!

• 19 ... // Nov 6, 2008 at 11:59 am

Good day..

may i know when will be the schedule of the oath taking of cpas in davao?

• 20 Rex Aldea Quilla // Nov 23, 2008 at 1:13 pm

I passed the L.E.T examination last 1998 but i was not able to registered for my PRC license because i went abroad. I would like to inquire if still i can registered and get my PRC license?

Hope to hear from you soon.

• 21 liza // Dec 26, 2008 at 6:57 am

kindly inform me through my email add….liza_122381@yahoo.com.
    thank u very much….

• 22 hilda // Jan 19, 2009 at 6:32 pm

My ask tell when the last filling of exam. kindlysend me the complete addresof PRC herein manila.

• 23 Magnolia Morales // Jan 20, 2009 at 5:36 pm

Good Day!

I am a Nurse and an OFW here in Kuwait.. My PRC license expired last May 2008. I want to know what are the requirements if I let my friends to process the renewal in behalf of me And how much is the fee for the lifetime registration.. also, Is it possible if I registered before in Davao then I will going to renew in CEbu? thank you and hope u will reply asap..

• 24 rainier // Jan 22, 2009 at 9:07 pm

may i know the contact number for prc manila? thanks? please

• 25 VASHTAMPEDE // Jan 31, 2009 at 1:01 pm

HOPE THE PROFESSIONAL REGULATION COMMISSION MUST HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS AND PUBLISHED ON THE NET.I MEAN THE LOCAL.THEY MUST ALSO PUT UP BRANCH IN REGION XII.

• 26 bobby escano // Feb 5, 2009 at 5:54 pm

gudpm,,ask ko lang po kong ano requirement sa pag exam para sa nursing board exam this june?…june 2008 nag take ako sa legazpi city at d ako nakapasa, this coming june 2009 dito ako mag take ng exam sa davao,,,ano ang requirements ang ipapasa ko lang sa inyo?,,,reply po,,,thanks..

• 27 bobby escano // Feb 5, 2009 at 5:55 pm

email kopo pala escanobobby@yahoo.com,,,tnx

• 28 Ste // Feb 6, 2009 at 1:08 am

Super tagal ng PRC ID ma release…almost 5 mons na…..do you have any idea wen ma release..

NLE June 2008 Passer

• 29 settie wayda s. andiam // Feb 6, 2009 at 4:45 pm

good day..
    may i know the landline or mobile number of PRC manila…hope you can give me a reply…thaks and God bless

• 30 riz // Feb 22, 2009 at 9:24 am

good morning..may i know the landline of PRC

• 31 cindy // Mar 2, 2009 at 1:28 pm

Good afternoon.. may i ask for the schedules of registration in nursing license? i pass the exam last november 2008. i cant find schedules only oath taking.

• 32 eldy // Mar 5, 2009 at 8:37 am

Good morning!
    may I know the requirements of renewing nursing PRC card? thanks.

• 33 cristine // Mar 7, 2009 at 6:38 pm

can i ask???pwde po ba mg file ako dito davao for midwifery board exam then sa cagayan de oro po ako mag take?i wil expect ur reply in my email address.scristinemary@yahoo.com

• 34 Aynn // Mar 18, 2009 at 11:19 am

_ask ko lang po f pwede ko ng mkuha ang license card ko, nag-apply ako last Nov. 2008 pa sa PRC-Davao..kindly send to my email add nlang if ok n punthan ko kc tga-Cotabato pa po ako. Thx and more power!

• 35 hakiema // Mar 21, 2009 at 5:13 pm

ask ko lang po kailan ang filling ng NLE this 2009? Salamat po….

• 36 jhon // Apr 14, 2009 at 12:06 am

gud day to all…i just want to know maam/sir,if the newly grad.seaman have an examination for OIC in PRC?

• 37 janice // Apr 15, 2009 at 10:53 am

im janice, and i was looking the prc number in iloilo and i had to ask how much the cost of npte in illinois

• 38 michelle // May 6, 2009 at 1:08 am

gud day,i am a reg. nurse.. can i ask for assistance for credentials verification form “license” -prc id-,.wats d process?how much?how long?..tnx,god bless….

• 39 Elle // May 6, 2009 at 9:19 am

Sir/Madam;

Let me know the schedule for Marine deck exam kasi “page cannot be found” ang reslut eh.ayaw madownload. tnx & more power!

• 40 alona // May 17, 2009 at 11:49 pm

sir/madam,

ask ko lang po kung pwede pa ba akong mag-apply for PRC license? LET passer ako last 2002 nag-abroad ako kaya di nakapagfile. thanks God bless

• 41 carmeliza vitug // May 19, 2009 at 10:00 am

ask ko po kung may deadline registration for those who passed let exam april 2009.thanks..leeza

• 42 gina // May 22, 2009 at 3:43 pm

Sir/Madam:

Good afternoon!

May i know when is the CPA oath taking schedule here in Davao please. Thanks and more power!

• 43 marites l. tandingan // May 23, 2009 at 8:29 am

gud am po.may i know po.when will be the posting of the nurses sched for board exam this june. . thank and more power. .

• 44 emie // May 25, 2009 at 2:03 pm

ask lang po if u have an office sa cotabato city?pwede po bang don magfile for application?

• 45 HELEN M. SISON // May 28, 2009 at 9:03 pm

Dear Sir/Madam:

I renewed my Nurse’s License last Feb. 06, 2009 and my ID Claim Slip is 2363224. I just want to ask your good office if my license is already available. Thanks & more power.

• 46 rainy // May 29, 2009 at 3:20 pm

jz want to inquire how much is the fines for the expiration of license?

• 47 arleen matubang // May 31, 2009 at 4:05 pm

gud day! i would like to ask if for any contact number/s of your office (PRC-manila or main office)?and please inform me for the schedule of the next exam for LET and due date of submission of the requirements.
    thank you!!!

• 48 Benito B. Recana JR. // Jun 16, 2009 at 11:51 am

Maam/ Sir,

GOOd day! I wanna ask if I can get my license even I dont attend the oathtaking last yr. I pass the teachers board exam last yr. I want to get my license so that I can apply for a job as a teacher. and also how much is the processing fee?
    Thank you hope to hear from you soon.

Please reply to my email ad: mrlombiso@yahoo.ca

• 49 nezy grace cariño // Jul 1, 2009 at 2:38 pm

Sir/Madam,

i just want to know if the registration for LET is still open?God Bless and Thank You.

• 50 rose // Jul 15, 2009 at 1:25 pm

good day!
    ask ko lang po kong ano requirement sa pag exam para sa medical technology board exam this sept2009? nag take ako sa manila last march at d ako nakapasa, this coming sept dito ako mag take ng exam sa davao.
    reply po.

thank you.

• 51 gary madrigal // Jul 21, 2009 at 7:27 am

Dear Sir/Madame,
    Tanong lang ako kung kailan ang schedule exam for master electrician?

• 52 sunshine gonzales // Jul 27, 2009 at 2:43 pm

gud P.M. ask ko lng po kung wen mgstart ang registration for June NLE passers..thanks…

• 53 Cristela Marie R. Marasigan // Jul 29, 2009 at 7:55 am

I am a Nov.2008 NLE board passer, I just would like to ask if my PRC LICENSE CARD is already available at PRC Davao City…plz update us about this..THANX

• 54 MAP // Jul 30, 2009 at 2:39 pm

good pm, ask lang po ako kung kailan ang board exam ng agriculture……tnx

• 55 zwitzal // Aug 17, 2009 at 10:40 am

gud day!!! just want to ask if pwd ba akong mag apply ng license ko sa PRC-Legaspi?. I just passed the Nutritionist Dietitian board exam last july 29-30, 2009
    tnx.