Application for trainees in the Philippine Air Force Regular Officer Procurement Program (PAFROPP) has been recently opened.
In order to be accepted in the Air Force Training, applicants must be:
- Male or Female
- Must be a natural born citizen of of the Philippines
- Not a day older than 24 years old and not a day younger than 21 years old on 16 January 2009
- Must be single, never been married nor have any legal obligation to support a child or children
- Must be physically fit and of good moral character
- Must possess a height of at least 162.5 CMS (5′4″) for male and 157.5 CMS (5′2″) for Female
- Must have a Baccalaureate Degree from any government - recognized institution on or before the date of filing of his or her application for admission.
For more inquiries and information, contact the Administrative & Personnel Office, Tactical Operations Group 11, PAF located at Davao International Airport, Sasa, Davao City, Telephone No. (082) 234-2588; Cell Phone No. 0917-2482499.
The Philippine Air Force houses the fixed and rotary wing Military Aircraft of the Philippine Government. They fly missions in support of the Philippine Army and conduct flight training for its pilots via their flight school.